Creating your corporation is a critical part of setting up your business for success. Many new business owners use online automated platforms to create corporations that have not been structured properly or are missing critical documents. This incorrect setup leads to delays and additional fees for correcting the documents.
FACT Professional, Inc. aims to provide a complete formation process, establishing your business with the correct structure.
What is included in the corporation formation service?
Our service is a fully encompassing service, that includes a variety of additional forms your entity requires at a set package price:
- Verifying the availability of the entity’s name
- File & Obtain Articles of Incorporation
- File & Obtain EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- File & Obtain DBA’s (Doing Business As) if required
- Initial filing & payments to the SOS (Secretary of State)
- Local City License Registration if required
- File & Obtain Seller’s Permit if required
- File & Obtain Sales Tax Number if required
- File & Obtain State Payroll Tax Number if required
- S-Corporation Conversion Form if required
How long will it take to create the corporation?
Creating the corporation can take 2 – 3 weeks, varying on the state’s processing period. If you need the entity within the week, the state government charges an additional expedite fee to process the articles of incorporation.
What does FACT Professional, Inc. require to create the corporation?
Our office requires the entity’s information; the base information we require is:
- Requested Entity Name
- Address of Entity
- Shareholder’s Information
- First & Last Name
- Social Security Number / Employer Identification Number
- Percentage and/or Shares
- Industry Type
What If I have changes in owners or addresses after the entity has been created?
Once we have created the corporation, any changes to the owner or address require the re-filing of some of the documents. Our firm will communicate the process and additional service fee if any changes are required.
What types of entities can FACT Professional, Inc. Create?
- S Corporations – 1120-S
- C Corporations – 1120
- Partnerships – 1065 / Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) / Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Non Profit Organizations
What if I created the wrong corporation type?
In some cases, when you have created the incorrect corporation type you may be able to file an entity reclassification form to correct this issue. This may be an extended process due to federal and state government delays. Therefore, it is critical to consult with our expert accounting team before you make the decision on your entity’s structure.
Is FACT Professional Inc. able to create professional corporations?
A professional corporation provides a limit on the owner’s personal liability for the business’ debts and claims. While incorporating can’t always protect the professional from their negligence or malpractice, it can protect again liability for negligence or malpractice of an associate within the professional corporation.
It is mandatory for the following professionals to incorporate as professional corporations:
- social workers
- health care professionals (opticians, dentists, nurses, doctors, audiologists, optometrists, pharmacists, physical therapists, physicians, speech pathologists, etc.)
FACT Professional, Inc. is experienced in creating professional corporations.
Can FACT Professional create entities in other states?
Yes, our firm has serviced business owners in creating corporations across the country.